- 1911 handguns
- Bulk Rifle Ammo
- Bulk Rimfire Ammo
- Hand Guns
- mosin nagant
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
- SIG Sauer
Top rated products
- Taurus G2c 9mm, 3.25" Barrel, Matte Black, 12rd $389.99
- 44 Magnum 240 grain XTP @1,380 fps. $50.00
- MOSSBERG PATRIOT BOLT VORTEX-SCOPE COMBO 7MM-08 22-INCHES 5RDS 3-9X40MM-SCOPE $499.00
- RUGER MARK IV 22/45 .22 LR 5.5-INCH 10RDS $349.00
- Like New Mosin Nagant M1891/59 Mosin M91 59 Rifle Soviet Russian Nagant M91 $2,699.00
- DEWALT 20V MAX Grease Gun Kit, Cordless, 42” Long Hose, 10,000 PSI, Variable Speed Triggers, Battery and Charger Included (DCGG571M1) $239.00
- Milwaukee M18 Fuel 1/2" High-Torque Impact w/Free Grease Gu, Chrome (2767-22GG) $549.99
- DEWALT 20V MAX Grease Gun Kit, Cordless, 42” Long Hose, 10,000 PSI, Variable Speed Triggers, Battery and Charger Included (DCGG571M1) & 20V MAX XR Battery, 5 Ah, 2-Pack (DCB205-2) $349.99
- Action Arms / IMI Uzi Pistol 9MM $4,299.00
- M4E1 BUILDER SET W/ 15" ENHANCED M-LOK HANDGUARD - TROPICAL SPLASH CERAKOTE $449.00
Category: SIG Sauer
SIG Sauer a renowned firearms manufacturer that has been in the industry for over a century. The company was founded in Switzerland in 1853, and it has since become a global leader in the production of high-quality firearms. SIG Sauer known for producing reliable, durable, and accurate guns that are used by law enforcement agencies, military personnel, and civilians worldwide.
History of SIG Sauer
More so, SIG Sauer has a rich history that dates back to the mid-19th century. The company was founded in Switzerland by Friedrich Peyer im Hof, Heinrich Moser, and Conrad Neher in 1853. Originally, the company was known as Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft (Swiss Industrial Company), or SIG for short. In the early 1900s, SIG began producing firearms, and it quickly gained a reputation for producing high-quality guns that were both reliable and accurate.
In the 1970s, SIG merged with J.P. Sauer & Sohn, a German firearms manufacturer. The merger created the company we know today as SIG. Since the merger. SIG has continued to produce top-of-the-line firearms that are used by military and law enforcement agencies worldwide.
SIG produces a wide range of firearms, including pistols, rifles, and shotguns. The company’s product lineup includes both compact and full-size handguns that are designed for concealed carry, duty use, and competition shooting. Some of the most popular SIG Sauer handguns include the P320, P365, and P226.
In addition to handguns, SIG also produces rifles and shotguns that are used for hunting, sport shooting, and tactical operations. The company’s rifle lineup includes the SIG516, MCX, and MPX. SIG Sauer shotguns, such as the M400 and M400 TREAD, are designed for home defense and hunting.
Innovation and Technology
More so, SIG known for its innovative approach to firearm design and technology. The company has developed several patented technologies that have revolutionized the firearms industry. One of the most notable SIG innovations is the SIG. Sauer P320. Which features a modular design that allows users to easily swap out components to customize the gun to their specific needs.
In addition to the P320, SIG. Sauer has also developed several other innovative technologies, including the SIG. Sauer Electro-Optics line of rifle scopes and red dot sights. These optics are designed to provide exceptional clarity and accuracy, even in low-light conditions.
SIG a world-renowned firearms manufacturer with a rich history and reputation for producing high-quality guns. The company’s product lineup includes a wide range of handguns, rifles, and shotguns that are used by military and law enforcement agencies, as well as civilian shooters. With its innovative approach to firearm design and technology. SIG Sauer is sure to remain a leader in the firearms industry for years to come.
Showing all 15 results
p210 carry custom works$1,799.00Add to cart
Rooted in the heritage of the original Swiss and German designs, the P210 Carry was developed to deliver a balanced and refined shooting experience in an everyday pistol. The P210 Carry Custom Works edition now features a custom high polished slide with contrasting engraved scrollwork, checkered Caribbean Rosewood grips, E-nickel coated trigger, and Siglite night sights, all specially selected to ensure that the P210 Carry Custom Works shoots as good as it looks.
- Polished Slide With Engraved Scrollwork
- Slim Caribbean Rosewood Grips
- E-Nickel Coated Trigger
- Siglite Night Sights
- (3) 8 Round Steel Magazine
P938 BRG MICRO-COMPACT$499.00Add to cart
The P938 BRG finish with black Hogue rubber grips offers the ballistic advantage of the 9mm cartridge in a platform similar in size to the best-selling P238 pistol. The stainless steel slide features the popular trademarked SIG SAUER slide serrations, corrosion resistant edge finish and SIGLITE Night Sights. A single-action-only trigger, coupled with full-size SIGLITE Night Sights makes the P938 handle like a much larger pistol, yet is still easy to carry concealed. With dimensions just slightly larger than its .380ACP counterpart, the P938 packs seven plus one rounds of 9mm into an all-metal frame. The single-action trigger gives the P938 unmatched accuracy in a pistol its size. Fans of the 1911 will find the thumb safety, magazine release and slide stop lever in familiar places. An ambidextrous safety makes the P938 easy for left- and right-handed shooters.
P938 VARIANTS$499.00Add to cart
- Compact size: The P938 variants are designed to be compact and lightweight. They weigh around 16 ounces and have a barrel length of 3 inches.
- Single-action trigger: The P938 has a single-action trigger that allows for crisp, clean trigger pull. This feature enhances accuracy at shorter ranges.
- Customizable grips: The P938 variants offer optional grip panels that can be switched out to achieve a custom fit and feel. The grip texture provides a secure hold on the gun.
- Safeties: The P938 variants have several safety features, including a thumb safety, firing pin safety, and an ambidextrous magazine release.
- Sights: The P938 variants have a low-profile, 3-dot sight system that provides quick, accurate target acquisition.
- Magazine capacity: The P938 variants can hold up to 7+1 rounds of 9mm ammunition.
- Durability: The P938 variants are made from high-quality materials, such as stainless steel and aluminum, and are built to withstand heavy use and abuse.
- Versatility: The P938 variants can be used for personal protection, concealed carry, or as a backup weapon for law enforcement personnel.
SIG MPX K$1,799.00Add to cart
PRODUCT INFORMATION & SPECS
The choice of professionals worldwide, the MPX K offers a closed bolt gas piston system that is ultra reliable and durable. As with all MPX, the K is modular allowing for multiple handguard and barrel lengths and is ready to go for suppressor use. The K also features an updated M-Lok handguard which is available as accessories in multiple lengths for suppressor coverage. Finally, the K is upgraded with the ultra smooth, ultra-fast Timney Trigger. If you are looking for the ultimate modular sub gun, look no further than the MPX K from SIG SAUER.
UPC 798681671762 Action SEMI AUTO Barrel Length 4.5 BARREL Caliber 9MM LUGER (9X19 PARA) Capacity 35 ROUNDS Finish BLACK Weight 5 LBS.
SIG MPX PCC$1,799.99Add to cartThe MPX has been a leader in the PCC category for years, with champions like Lena Miculek running the platform for its superior performance and reliability. Now the MPX is offered in the PCC competition ready platform that gives you the same reliability with the ultimate in performance. New on the PCC is the Timney MPX trigger designed for long-term performance in the MPX, slim M-LOK handguard for a more M4 feel, folding telescoping stock and 3 chamber recoil reducing compensator. MPX PCC is built to perform at the highest level with zero modifications and give you the reliability you have grown to expect from the MPX.
Mag Type MPX Barrel Length 16 in (406 mm) Caliber 9mm Luger Height 7.5 in [191 mm] Overall Length 35.25 in [895 mm] Overall Width 2.5 in [64 mm] Twist Rate 1:10 Weight 6.63 lbs (3kg) Operating System Gas Piston
Sig P365 XL 9mm, 3.7″ Barrel, Optic Ready, Black, 12rd$670.99Add to cart
Brand: Sig Sauer
Model: Sig Sauer P365
Rounds:12Unit of Measure: Each
SIG SAUER P229$1,099.00Add to cart
The Sig Sauer® P229 Legion® SAO (Single-Action-Only) Compact-Size Semi-Auto Pistol features an incredibly simple trigger pull with this combat-ready, dream of a firearm. Featuring a durable Cerakote® Elite Legion gray finish, the streamlined steel slide has front and rear cocking serrations for increased control in slide manipulation. Dovetailed X-Ray hi-vis night sights offer intuitive target acquisition in any lighting, while aggressive checkering on the front strap and G-10 grip panels aid in enhanced tactile control. The legion gives you an X-Five undercut and checkered-bottom trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control, while a polished action with an SRT (Short-Reset Trigger) and a Grayguns, Inc.-designed P-SAIT trigger add superior performance. This compact, action-enhanced pistol is ideal for law enforcement and military applications whether being used for concealed carry or open carry on duty.
- 1911-style ambi safety
- Stainless steel slide
- Durable Cerakote Elite Legion gray finish
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Dovetailed X-Ray hi-vis night sights
- Aggressive front strap texturing
- G-10 grips with Legion medallion logo
- X-Five undercut
- Polished action
- Short-reset trigger
- P-SAIT trigger
Sig Sauer P238$499.00Add to cart
Reacting to many requests from the marketplace for a subcompact SIG SAUER pistol, engineers designed the P238 Nitron as a smart looking, small handgun built with the same accuracy and reliability as large frame SIG SAUER pistols. With an overall length of just 5.5 inches a height of 3.96 inches, and weighing just under a pound, the P238 Nitron is the ultimate firepower in an all metal frame concealed pistol. Additionally, the contrast sights or SIGLITE Night Sights are removable and adjustable for windage. The sear and trigger return spring are redesigned to prevent spring over-ride of the ejector during assembly.
Sig Sauer P365$499.00Add to cart
The Sig Sauer® P365 Nitron Micro-Compact Semi-Auto Pistol is a lightweight polymer-frame, striker-fired pistol that’s small enough to conceal and big enough to deliver major firepower. The pistol operates with 3 simple and familiar controls: takedown lever, slide lock/release, and magazine release; it does not have an external manual safety. A smooth, consistent trigger pull permits precision shot placement as well as rapid, controlled fire. An ergonomic textured grip provides instinctive pointability and a non-slip hold, even with sweaty hands. A unique grip design provides a high grip-to-bore axis to fire control; and the frame features an integral slim-line rail that is compatible with Sig Sauer light or laser accessories. The frame encloses a serialized, stainless steel fire control unit (FCU). The corrosion-resistant, Nitron™ coated stainless steel slide features front and rear serrations to enhance the shooter’s ability to pull the slide back for loading and clearing the action. The slide is nicely chamfered and de-horned for enhanced concealment. Electro-Optics™ X-RAY3 high-visibility, 3-dot tritium sights are quick to acquire in most any lighting. The Sig Sauer P365 Nitron Micro-Compact Semi-Auto Pistol safely fieldstrips in seconds, without using tools or pulling the trigger.
- Polymer-frame, striker-fired
- Smooth, consistent trigger pull
- Serialized, steel fire control unit
- Nitron coated stainless steel slide
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Ergonomic textured grip
- X-RAY3 tritium sights
- Integral slim-line rail
- No external manual safety
- Easily fieldstrips without tools
SIG SAUER P365 XL$499.00Add to cart
The P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again. The perfect balance of micro-compact concealability with full-size shootability the P365 XL packs 12 + 1 or available 15 + 1 capacity in a micro-compact, highly concealable size yet maintains the comfort and shootability of a full-size pistol. The first P365 offered in the XSeries family, the XL comes standard with an extended slide, 3.7” barrel, and the brand new 365 XSeries grip module with extended beavertail and integrated magwell. The new slide and grip module only add about 1/2″ to the overall length and height of the micro-compact P365, while increasing the capacity to 12+1 rounds of 9mm. It still maintains the crisp, clean P365 trigger pull, but with the “X” signature flat profile trigger that breaks at 90 degrees. Also standard are the signature XRay3 Day/Night sights with a rear sight plate assembly that allows direct mounting of the new SIG SAUER RomeoZero or the RMSc reflex optics. Never has so much versatility and capability been squeezed into such a perfectly concealable size.
SIG SAUER P365 XL 9MM 3.7″ BARREL 12-ROUNDS OPTIC READY$599.00Add to cart
The P365 XL is an excellent choice for a concealed carry with all of the features that Sig Sauer is known for. It is lightweight yet sturdy and easy to conceal. Features includes are X-ray3 night sights, 12 round magazine, and a slightly longer barrel than the traditional P365. Get one at the best price online from gunsretailer and get free shipping today!
More Information SKU 31300447 UPC 798681626540 BRAND Sig Sauer MODEL NAME P365 XL MPN 365XL9BXR3MS CALIBER 9mm CLASS Compact CAPACITY 12+1 BARREL LENGTH 3.7″ LENGTH 6.6″ WEIGHT 20.7oz SIGHTS Optic Ready with X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights GRIP Standard TRIGGER XSeries Straight SAFETY – FINISH Matte Black CONDITION New in Box
sig sauer p365 xmacro$599.00Add to cart
The P365-XMACRO COMP brings MORE of everything that made the P365 the #1 selling gun in America.
With an innovative new magazine design the P365-XMACRO COMP packs a full-size 17+1 round capacity into the thin, iconic profile of the P365. The P365-XMACRO is also more shootable, with an integrated compensator that reduces muzzle flip and makes follow-up shots faster and more accurate. And with its slim, 1” wide design the P365-XMACRO COMP is more concealable and more comfortable to carry than any other 17 round gun on the market.
The P365-XMACRO. MACRO means MORE.
P365-XMACRO COMP Features:
- All-New Macro-Compact Grip Module Featuring Standard 1913 Rail
- Integrally Compensated Optic Ready Slide
- (2) 17rd Steel Magazines with High Visibility Followers
- Interchangeable Small, Medium, and Large Backstrap Included
- 3.1″ BARREL
- XRAY3 Day/Night Sights
- Compatible with SIG SAUER ROMEOZero
Sig Sauer P365XL$499.00Add to cart
The SIG SAUER P365 XL 9mm Pistol is built with a carbon-steel barrel and features striker-fired semiautomatic action. The pistol boasts a 12+1 capacity. The XSeries P365 Grip Module includes an integrated carry magwell and extended beavertail, while the optic-ready slide plate has XRAY-3 Day/Night sights.
Features and Benefits
- Striker-fired semiautomatic action with a 12+1 capacity
- Carbon-steel barrel
- XSeries P365 Grip Module with integrated carry magwell and extended beavertail
- Flat-profile trigger breaks at 90°
- Optic-ready slide plate with XRAY-3 Day/Night sights
- Action: Striker Fired
- Metal finish: Stainless steel; Nitron
- Product weight: 20.7 ounces
- Manual Safety: No
- Activity: Recreational Shooting
- Barrel length (in.): 3.7
- Product height (in.): 5.5
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Product Type: Pistol
- Product weight (lb.): 1.29
- Product length (in.): 6.59
- Front sight: X-RAY3 Day/Night
- Magazine capacity: 12
- Caliber: 9mm
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What’s in the Box
- SIG SAUER P365 XL 9mm Semiautomatic Pistol
- Two 12-round steel magazines
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
SIG SAUER TELESCOPING/FOLDING STOCK, MCX, MPX, FDE$179.99Add to cart
SIG SAUER factory replacement folding telescoping stock installs easily on your MCX/MPX via the receivers 1913 interface.
CAUTION: Many States and localities regulate the use and/or possession of collapsible and folding stocks. Use, or possession of this product in conjunction with certain other parts, may be illegal in some jurisdictions. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure your use of this product is in compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.