- 1911 handguns
- Bulk Rifle Ammo
- Bulk Rimfire Ammo
- Hand Guns
- Hot Deals
- mosin nagant
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
- SIG Sauer
Top rated products
DEWALT 20V MAX Grease Gun Kit, Cordless, 42” Long Hose, 10,000 PSI, Variable Speed Triggers, Battery and Charger Included (DCGG571M1) & 20V MAX XR Battery, 5 Ah, 2-Pack (DCB205-2)
Rated 4.00 out of 5$349.99
GLOCK G19 Semi-Auto Pistol
Rated 1.00 out of 5$470.00
HOWA HCR RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24 IN 10 RDS BLACK
Rated 1.00 out of 5$1,199.00
- Beretta Barrel 9mm Standard INOX Finishing (stainless steel)
- Ruger SR1911 Lightweight 45 ACP, 5" Barrel, Aluminum Frame, Two-Tone Finish, 8rd $601.99
- Sig 1911 45 ACP, 5" Barrel, Stainless Stainless Finish SAO Siglite Blackwood Grip (2) 8RD Steel MAG Rail CA Compliant $1,229.99
- Rock Island Armory 1911A1, 38 Super, 8rd $469.99
- Henry Varmint Express 17 HMR, 19.25" Barrel, Large Loop, American Walnut, 11rd $587.00
- Kimber 84M Hunter Rifle, .308 Win, 22" Stainless Barrel, FDE Polymer Stock, 4rd $1,046.00
- Walther P22 .22 L.R. CA Nickel 10 Round, 2 Mags $399.00
The Winchester XPR is an innovative rifle that meets the performance expectations of today’s demanding hunters. It’s a rugged, no nonsense game-getter that will put meat in your freezer for many years to come. Most of all, the feature-packed XPR bolt-action rifle embodies the lasting quality you’ve come to expect from Winchester Repeating Arms. Winchester’s M.O.A. Trigger System is the heart of every XPR rifle. The trigger housing and all internal components in the M.O.A trigger are constructed of polished and hardened carbon steel with a blued finish for added durability and corrosion resistance. It also has a two-position safety that’s convenient to operate with the thumb of your firing hand. Located just in front of the safety button, the bolt release button allows the action to cycle unfired cartridges while the safety is on. The cocking indicator on the bolt shroud gives you both a tactile and visual reference of the rifle’s cocked/uncocked condition. The robust XPR bolt is crafted from chromoly steel barstock and is through-hardened during heat-treatment. The bolt design offers three front locking lugs and a short 60-degree lift for improved scope clearance when cycling. A tough nickel Teflon coating provides smooth operation and added corrosion resistance. The one-piece trigger guard and magazine frame design offers a generous guard opening for use with gloves. The chromoly steel barrel on the XPR rifle is precisely button-rifled to create outstanding accuracy with a wide variety of bullet weights and types. The entire barrel is free-floating to eliminate any accuracy robbing pressure points. The XPR also features a drilled & tapped chromoly steel receiver, synthetic stock with an Inflex Technology recoil pad, and a detachable single stack box magazine.
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length : 22″
- Capacity : 3+1
- Trigger : M.O.A. Trigger System
- Safety : Two-Position
- OAL : 42″
- Weight : 6.12 lbs
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Multi Gun Shop, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your https://multigunshop.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Multi Gun Shop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to Support@multigunshop.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Multi Gun Shop will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Multi Gun Shop will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Multi Gun Shop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.
RUGER MARK IV 22/45 .22 LR 5.5-INCH 10RDS$349.00Add to cart
Mark IV 22/45 is the classic semiauto target pistol design in 22 LR caliber with a 5 1/2′ barrel. This version features a 10 round magazine and adjustable front sights. Grab a Mark IV 22/45, some extra magazines and don’t forget to grab some ammo with fixed rate shipping. Happy shooting.
More Information SKU 23782455 UPC 736676401079 BRAND Ruger MODEL NAME Mark IV 22/45 MPN 40107 CALIBER .22 LR CLASS Full-size CAPACITY 10+1 BARREL LENGTH 5.5″ LENGTH 9.75″ WEIGHT 34.4 oz. SIGHTS Fixed Front; Adjustable Rear GRIP Standard TRIGGER Standard SAFETY Ambidextrous Manual Safety FINISH Blued CONDITION New in Box MSRP (STATIC) 349.00
GLOCK G19 Semi-Auto Pistol$470.00Add to cart
- Favored for law enforcement worldwide
- Short-recoil operated, striker-fire pistol
- High-strength polymer frame
- Steel slide with Tenifer finish
- Safe-Action trigger system
- Impervious to corrosion
- Integral accessory rail
- White-dot front sight
- White-bracket rear sight
- Fieldstrips without tools
- Comes with 2 magazines
BROWNING BUCKMARK LITE GRAY .22LR 5.5-INCH$449.00Add to cart
The high end of the Buck Mark line. The Buck Mark Plus UDX stand apart from the rest of the Buck Mark pistol line, focusing not just on accuracy and function, but accentuating the look and feel, giving you a premium semi auto 22 pistol. The grip frame is machined with fingeSlab side barrel has highly polished flats for an attractive accent
-TRUGLO front fiber-optic sight gives superior target acquisition even in low light conditions
-Sight Radius: 8″
-California Compliantr grooves that match up to the textured wood laminated grips.