- 1911 handguns
- Bulk Rifle Ammo
- Bulk Rimfire Ammo
- Hand Guns
- Hot Deals
- mosin nagant
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
- SIG Sauer
Top rated products
DEWALT 20V MAX Grease Gun Kit, Cordless, 42” Long Hose, 10,000 PSI, Variable Speed Triggers, Battery and Charger Included (DCGG571M1) & 20V MAX XR Battery, 5 Ah, 2-Pack (DCB205-2)
Rated 4.00 out of 5$349.99
HOWA HCR RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24 IN 10 RDS BLACK
Rated 1.00 out of 5$1,199.00
GLOCK G19 Semi-Auto Pistol
Rated 1.00 out of 5$470.00
- Franchi Extended Choke Tube - Full 20 Gauge
- Desert Tech MDRX, Bullpup, 6.5 Creedmoor, 20" Barrel, Black, Forward Eject, 20rd
- Sig 1911 45 ACP, 5" Barrel, Stainless Stainless Finish SAO Siglite Blackwood Grip (2) 8RD Steel MAG Rail CA Compliant $1,229.99
- Rock Island Armory 1911A1, 38 Super, 8rd $469.99
- Henry Varmint Express 17 HMR, 19.25" Barrel, Large Loop, American Walnut, 11rd $587.00
- Kimber 84M Hunter Rifle, .308 Win, 22" Stainless Barrel, FDE Polymer Stock, 4rd $1,046.00
- Walther P22 .22 L.R. CA Nickel 10 Round, 2 Mags $399.00
This Vanguard Camilla was designed by the Women of Weatherby specifically for the unique physiology of the female frame. It’s a rifle that embodies all that you would want in a high end rifle and will quickly become a treasured heirloom passed down to the women in your family. Built off of the Vanguard action with the Weatherby SUB-MOA guarantee, you are assured to fill the freezer. Included with this rifle is a gorgeous Monte Carlo Grade A Turkish Walnut stock with a high raised comb, a satin finish and carved fleur-de-lis pattern. A rosewood forend and grip cap further adorns this beautiful rifle. The soft satiny matte bead blasted blued finish on the barrel and receiver complete the classic look. The reduced stock features a higher comb, a shorter length of pull and a recoil pad with a negative angle canted away from the body allowing better balance and a perfect fit for the ladies. The shorter slimmer forend sports an improved ergonomic grip angle with a right side palm swell right where you need it for better control and trigger finger movement. An adjustable creep-free trigger will provide custom performance. If you desire an old world look with modern accuracy that will have the men in your life green with envy, then you need the Weatherby Camilla!
Specifications and features:
Weatherby Vanguard bolt-action rifle
20″ Cold hammer forged barrel
5 Round, Plus 1 in Chamber, Internal Box Magazine
Match Quality two-stage trigger adjustable down to 2.5 lbs
Mauser-style action, dual opposed lug design
Matte bead blast blued finish
Stock is made specifically to fit women
Grip angle has been changed and made more slim and a slight trigger finger guide groove has been added for improved grip ergonomics
Shorter, slimmer forearm and grip with right side palm swell for better balance and fit
A higher comb to properly align a shooters eye with optics
Fleur de lis checkering pattern
Satin finish, Turkish A-grade walnut with rosewood forend and grip caps
Recoil pad has been given a negative angle, has been reduced in size, and the toe canted away from the body to better fit a woman’s shoulder
SUB-MOA Guarantee from Weatherby
39 1/2″ overall length
13″ length of pull
7/8″ drop at comb
2 1/4″ drop at heel
5/8″ Monte Carlo
Weighs 6 1/2 pounds
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Multi Gun Shop, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your https://multigunshop.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Multi Gun Shop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to Support@multigunshop.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Multi Gun Shop will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Multi Gun Shop will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Multi Gun Shop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.
Glock 43 Semi-Auto Pistol – 9mm$499.00Add to cart
The Glock® 43 Semi-Auto Pistol utilizes a single-stacked magazine in 9mm to make it slim and compact, specifically for concealed carry use. Made with the same materials and quality control as all Glock semi-automatic pistols, the G43® is a carry gun with the power of a 9mm field gun that you can count on for survival. Internally, the Glock 43 employs the same striker fired, short-recoil operated, and locked-breech barrel as the larger framed Glock pistols. The Safe-Action trigger system makes shooting in stressed situations infallible. The rough textured polymer grip provides a solid hold, and while the G43 is quite concealable, the grip offers shooters enough surface area for ultimate control. The white-dot front sight and the white-bracket rear sight provide rapid acquisition in dim lighting situations. The length, shape, finger rest, and size of the trigger opening are the same as the larger pistols, and the trigger is the same size, making them all familiar to those who already use Glock pistols. The Glock 43 Semi-Auto Pistol is a reliable, easy to maintain firearm that’s perfect for everyday carry. The G43 comes with 2 ultra-reliable single-stack 6-round magazines.
Manufacturer model #: PI4350201.
- Single-stacked magazine
- Slim, compact concealed carry gun
- Same materials and quality control as all Glock pistols
- Striker fired, with Safe-Action trigger system
- White-dot front sight and white-bracket rear sight
- Great for those already familiar with Glock pistols
- Comes with 2 ultra-reliable single-stack magazines
Christensen Arms SCHEELS Exclusive West River Mesa Rifle$1,199.00Add to cart
Some general information about Christensen Arms rifles, which are known for their high quality and performance. Christensen Arms rifles are typically designed for hunting, long-range shooting, and tactical applications, and are known for their lightweight construction, accuracy, and durability. They often feature carbon fiber barrels and other high-quality materials, and can be customized with a variety of options to suit the needs of individual shooters. Christensen Arms rifles also often feature sleek and modern aesthetics, with attractive finishes and clean lines.
- Skeletonized bolt handle
- Removable seamless radial brake
- STD Rem 700 optics base compatible
- Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee
- SCHEELS-exclusive West River camo finish
- Threaded muzzle for attaching muzzle accessories
- Sporter-style stock and featherweight contour barrel
- 6.5 Creedmoor:
- Barrel Length: 22 in.
- Rate of Twist: 1:8
- 6.5 PRC:
- Barrel Length: 24 in.
- Rate of Twist: 1:9
- 7mm Rem Mag:
- Barrel Length: 24 in.
- Rate of Twist: 1:9
- .300 Win Mag:
- Barrel Length: 24 in.
- Rate of Twist: 1:10
CANIK TP9 ELITE SC TUNGSTEN GREY 9MM 3.5″ BARREL 15-ROUNDS
$550.00$429.00Add to cart
The Canik TP9 Elite Subcompact comes packed with features right out of the box. Included are interchangeable backstraps in 2 sizes, a reversible magazine release, a 12 round and 15 round magazine, a co-witnessed micro red-dot interface, and an integral picatinny rail. Make this your concealed carry handgun today at the best price online from gunsretailer
More Information SKU 31300425 UPC 787450608917 BRAND Canik MODEL NAME TP9 SC MPN HG5643-N CALIBER 9mm CLASS Subcompact CAPACITY 12+1/15+1 BARREL LENGTH 3.5″ LENGTH 6.7″ WEIGHT 24.78oz SIGHTS 3-Dot Adjustable Rear GRIP Standard TRIGGER Standard SAFETY – FINISH Black CONDITION New in Box
CENTURY ARMS CANIK TP9SFX 9MM 5.2″ BARREL 20 ROUNDS BLACK/GRAY WITH STANDARD DOVETAIL SIGHTS$529.00Add to cart
Century Arms’ Canik TP9SFX is an award-winning, military-grade 9-mm pistol. It features standard dovetail sights with a red and green fiber-optic front sight and a single-action trigger. Its rear sight is installed in a removable red dot cover to eliminate interference with certain red dot sights. The pistol features a match-grade barrel, loaded chamber indicator, and reversible ambidextrous cocking lever