- 1911 handguns
- Bulk Rifle Ammo
- Bulk Rimfire Ammo
- Hand Guns
- Hot Deals
- mosin nagant
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
- SIG Sauer
Top rated products
DEWALT 20V MAX Grease Gun Kit, Cordless, 42” Long Hose, 10,000 PSI, Variable Speed Triggers, Battery and Charger Included (DCGG571M1) & 20V MAX XR Battery, 5 Ah, 2-Pack (DCB205-2)
Rated 4.00 out of 5$349.99
GLOCK G19 Semi-Auto Pistol
Rated 1.00 out of 5$470.00
HOWA HCR RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24 IN 10 RDS BLACK
Rated 1.00 out of 5$1,199.00
- Magpul MOE Carbine Stock Mil-Spec, Olive Drab $44.95
- Christensen Arms Ridgeline FFT 6.5 Creedmoor, 20" Carbon Fiber/Threaded Barrel, Burnt Bronze Cerakote, Green with Black/Tan Accents Stock, 4rd
- Rock Island Armory 1911A1, 38 Super, 8rd $469.99
- Henry Varmint Express 17 HMR, 19.25" Barrel, Large Loop, American Walnut, 11rd $587.00
- Kimber 84M Hunter Rifle, .308 Win, 22" Stainless Barrel, FDE Polymer Stock, 4rd $1,046.00
- Walther P22 .22 L.R. CA Nickel 10 Round, 2 Mags $399.00
SilencerCo Hybrid 46M 5.78-9.0″ Length, 1.57″ Diameter, Up to 458 SOCOM-460 Weath Mag, Black, Titanium, Inconel, Stainless, Charlie ASR Mount and .30 Caliber Front Cap
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Multi Gun Shop, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your https://multigunshop.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Multi Gun Shop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to Support@multigunshop.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Multi Gun Shop will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Multi Gun Shop will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Multi Gun Shop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.
SIG SAUER P365 XL 9MM 3.7″ BARREL 12-ROUNDS OPTIC READY$599.00Add to cart
The P365 XL is an excellent choice for a concealed carry with all of the features that Sig Sauer is known for. It is lightweight yet sturdy and easy to conceal. Features includes are X-ray3 night sights, 12 round magazine, and a slightly longer barrel than the traditional P365. Get one at the best price online from gunsretailer and get free shipping today!
More Information SKU 31300447 UPC 798681626540 BRAND Sig Sauer MODEL NAME P365 XL MPN 365XL9BXR3MS CALIBER 9mm CLASS Compact CAPACITY 12+1 BARREL LENGTH 3.7″ LENGTH 6.6″ WEIGHT 20.7oz SIGHTS Optic Ready with X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights GRIP Standard TRIGGER XSeries Straight SAFETY – FINISH Matte Black CONDITION New in Box
Christensen Arms SCHEELS Exclusive West River Mesa Rifle$1,199.00Add to cart
Some general information about Christensen Arms rifles, which are known for their high quality and performance. Christensen Arms rifles are typically designed for hunting, long-range shooting, and tactical applications, and are known for their lightweight construction, accuracy, and durability. They often feature carbon fiber barrels and other high-quality materials, and can be customized with a variety of options to suit the needs of individual shooters. Christensen Arms rifles also often feature sleek and modern aesthetics, with attractive finishes and clean lines.
- Skeletonized bolt handle
- Removable seamless radial brake
- STD Rem 700 optics base compatible
- Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee
- SCHEELS-exclusive West River camo finish
- Threaded muzzle for attaching muzzle accessories
- Sporter-style stock and featherweight contour barrel
- 6.5 Creedmoor:
- Barrel Length: 22 in.
- Rate of Twist: 1:8
- 6.5 PRC:
- Barrel Length: 24 in.
- Rate of Twist: 1:9
- 7mm Rem Mag:
- Barrel Length: 24 in.
- Rate of Twist: 1:9
- .300 Win Mag:
- Barrel Length: 24 in.
- Rate of Twist: 1:10
GLOCK 21 Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol$499.00Add to cart
Reliability and simplicity have made GLOCK® semi-automatic pistols a favored sidearm for law enforcement, military, and civilian use all over the world. The GLOCK 21 Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol is a full-size service pistol, shooting the .45 ACP pistol cartridge, a standard military round for over 100 years with proven knock down power. The Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol utilizes a dual recoil spring assembly that substantially increases service life of the pistol, and helps take the snap out of recoil, reducing muzzle flip for faster follow up shots. A modular back strap allows shooters to instantly customize the grip to an individual shooter’s hand size, or to cold weather gloves. Rough grip texturing on the Gen4’s polymer frame provides a sure hold on the pistol when hands are wet or sweaty, and the enlarged magazine catch is reversible, accommodating left- or right-handed shooters. An integral accessory rail in front of the trigger guard allows for the attachment of a plethora of aftermarket tactical flashlights or laser sights. The dovetailed rear sight is drift adjustable and has a white outline around its notch; the fixed front blade has a white dot. Sight acquisition is quick in any light. The GLOCK 21 Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol is an ultra-reliable handgun that is easy to learn how to operate and maintain, making it an ideal choice for self-defense, whether it be for field carry, home defense, or bear protection in the back country. The model 21 Gen4 comes with three standard 13-round magazines, or three 10-round magazines that comply with various city or state restrictions on magazine capacity.
Heritage Mfg Rough Rider Big Bore$418.00Add to cart
This fine handgun features a 5.5″ barrel with a blue finish and is fitted with attractive one-piece cocobolo grips. The action features a frame mounted inertia firing pin and transfer bar for added protection. It is ideal for the exciting sport of Western Action Shooting, the Big Bore Rough Rider embodies the flavor of the Old West but will also serve anyone who wants an accurate and reliable sidearm for other outdoor activities.
More Information SKU 178700627 UPC 727962509517 BRAND Heritage MODEL NAME Rough Rider Big Bore MPN RR45B5 CALIBER .45 Long Colt CLASS Full-size CAPACITY 6 BARREL LENGTH 5.5″ LENGTH 10.2″ WEIGHT 36 oz SIGHTS Fixed Front/ Adjustable Rear GRIP Standard TRIGGER Standard SAFETY – FINISH Blued CONDITION New in Box