- 1911 handguns
- Bulk Rifle Ammo
- Bulk Rimfire Ammo
- Hand Guns
- Hot Deals
- mosin nagant
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
- SIG Sauer
Top rated products
DEWALT 20V MAX Grease Gun Kit, Cordless, 42” Long Hose, 10,000 PSI, Variable Speed Triggers, Battery and Charger Included (DCGG571M1) & 20V MAX XR Battery, 5 Ah, 2-Pack (DCB205-2)
Rated 4.00 out of 5$349.99
HOWA HCR RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24 IN 10 RDS BLACK
Rated 1.00 out of 5$1,199.00
GLOCK G19 Semi-Auto Pistol
Rated 1.00 out of 5$470.00
- Anderson AM-15 Stripped Upper Receiver, No Forward Assist, Anodized Black $80.49
- Ruger EC9S 9mm, 3.12" Barrel, Fixed Sights, Black Slide, Marsala Frame, 7rd $306.99
- Sig 1911 45 ACP, 5" Barrel, Stainless Stainless Finish SAO Siglite Blackwood Grip (2) 8RD Steel MAG Rail CA Compliant $1,229.99
- Rock Island Armory 1911A1, 38 Super, 8rd $469.99
- Henry Varmint Express 17 HMR, 19.25" Barrel, Large Loop, American Walnut, 11rd $587.00
- Kimber 84M Hunter Rifle, .308 Win, 22" Stainless Barrel, FDE Polymer Stock, 4rd $1,046.00
- Walther P22 .22 L.R. CA Nickel 10 Round, 2 Mags $399.00
The Defiant STOCK I features slide checkering and frame design, this pistol is set up specifically for Practical Shooting, Production Division, and well as IDPA, SSP and ESP Classes. This model allows the new shooter to approach the world of competitive shooting sports and the seasoned shooter to compete in divisions that have been until now reserved for very few models. The STOCK I uses a traditionally rifled cylindrical barrel that provides excellent results with all types of ammunition. The frame of the STOCK I is similar to that of the STOCK III and has a full length railed dust cover to aide in better balancing of the pistol.
Brand Tanfoglio IFG
Caliber 9mm Luger
Model Stock I
Action SA / DA
Barrel Length Range 4″ to 4.99″
Slide Description Black Steel
Frame Material Steel
Max Capacity 16
Sight Configuration Fixed, Interchangeable
Sight Style Contrast
Weight 42 oz
Barrel Length 4.50″
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Multi Gun Shop, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your https://multigunshop.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Multi Gun Shop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to Support@multigunshop.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Multi Gun Shop will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Multi Gun Shop will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Multi Gun Shop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.
EAA CORP WINDICATOR NICKEL .357 MAG / .38 SPL 2-INCH 6RDS$320.00Add to cart
European American Armory Windicator, Small Frame, 357 Magnum, 2″ Barrel, Alloy Frame, Nickel Finish, Rubber Grips, Fixed Sights, 6Rd 770127
Glock 43 Semi-Auto Pistol – 9mm$499.00Add to cart
The Glock® 43 Semi-Auto Pistol utilizes a single-stacked magazine in 9mm to make it slim and compact, specifically for concealed carry use. Made with the same materials and quality control as all Glock semi-automatic pistols, the G43® is a carry gun with the power of a 9mm field gun that you can count on for survival. Internally, the Glock 43 employs the same striker fired, short-recoil operated, and locked-breech barrel as the larger framed Glock pistols. The Safe-Action trigger system makes shooting in stressed situations infallible. The rough textured polymer grip provides a solid hold, and while the G43 is quite concealable, the grip offers shooters enough surface area for ultimate control. The white-dot front sight and the white-bracket rear sight provide rapid acquisition in dim lighting situations. The length, shape, finger rest, and size of the trigger opening are the same as the larger pistols, and the trigger is the same size, making them all familiar to those who already use Glock pistols. The Glock 43 Semi-Auto Pistol is a reliable, easy to maintain firearm that’s perfect for everyday carry. The G43 comes with 2 ultra-reliable single-stack 6-round magazines.
Manufacturer model #: PI4350201.
- Single-stacked magazine
- Slim, compact concealed carry gun
- Same materials and quality control as all Glock pistols
- Striker fired, with Safe-Action trigger system
- White-dot front sight and white-bracket rear sight
- Great for those already familiar with Glock pistols
- Comes with 2 ultra-reliable single-stack magazines
Glock 30SF 45ACP$599.00Add to cart
- Slim Frame design
- Subcompact for concealed carry
- Tremendous firepower in a semi-auto
- Safe-Action trigger system
- Finger grooved non-slip grip
- Impervious to corrosion
- White-dot front sight
- White-bracket rear sight
- Fieldstrips without tools
- 2 double stacked magazines