- 1911 handguns
- Bulk Rifle Ammo
- Bulk Rimfire Ammo
- Hand Guns
- Hot Deals
- mosin nagant
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
- SIG Sauer
Top rated products
DEWALT 20V MAX Grease Gun Kit, Cordless, 42” Long Hose, 10,000 PSI, Variable Speed Triggers, Battery and Charger Included (DCGG571M1) & 20V MAX XR Battery, 5 Ah, 2-Pack (DCB205-2)
Rated 4.00 out of 5$349.99
GLOCK G19 Semi-Auto Pistol
Rated 1.00 out of 5$470.00
HOWA HCR RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24 IN 10 RDS BLACK
Rated 1.00 out of 5$1,199.00
- Mosin Nagant Firing Pin Spring Stainless Steel
- Sig MCX-SPEAR LT Pistol .300 Blackout, 9" Barrel, M-LOK, Coyote, 30rd $2,729.99
- Sig 1911 45 ACP, 5" Barrel, Stainless Stainless Finish SAO Siglite Blackwood Grip (2) 8RD Steel MAG Rail CA Compliant $1,229.99
- Rock Island Armory 1911A1, 38 Super, 8rd $469.99
- Henry Varmint Express 17 HMR, 19.25" Barrel, Large Loop, American Walnut, 11rd $587.00
- Kimber 84M Hunter Rifle, .308 Win, 22" Stainless Barrel, FDE Polymer Stock, 4rd $1,046.00
- Walther P22 .22 L.R. CA Nickel 10 Round, 2 Mags $399.00
The VP Series is Heckler & Koch’s first striker-fired HK since the P7 series pistols introduced in the 1980s. It is well-suited for civilian sport shooting, security, military, and law enforcement use. The VP Series integrates a striker firing system with an enhanced, HK “light pull” trigger. HK’s cold hammer-forged barrel made from cannon grade steel ensures long service life, as does the polygonal bore profile which also provides a slight increase in muzzle velocity. The VP uses HK’s ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three changeable backstraps and six side panels, accommodating all hand sizes. Molded finger grooves in the pistol’s grip position an operator’s hand for optimal shooting. An extended Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into its polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories. All controls are completely ambidextrous. A unique VP feature is HK’s patented rear-mounted charging supports on each side of the slide provide better gripping leverage for racking the slide rearward. The machined steel slide is protected from corrosion and wear by HK’s hostile environment finish and all metal components, including springs and pins have superior metallurgy. VP pistols use proven HK P30 steel magazines.
Caliber 9mm Luger
Action Striker Fire
Barrel Length Range 4″ to 4.99″
Slide Description Black Steel
Magazine Type OEM
Frame Material Polymer
Grips Black Interchangeable Backstrap
Includes 3 Magazines
Max Capacity 17
Safety Firing Pin, Trigger
Sight Configuration Night
Sight Style Night
Weight 25.56 oz
Barrel Description Polygonal Rifling
Barrel Length 4.09″
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Multi Gun Shop, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your https://multigunshop.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Multi Gun Shop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to Support@multigunshop.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Multi Gun Shop will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Multi Gun Shop will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Multi Gun Shop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.
BROWNING BUCKMARK LITE GRAY .22LR 5.5-INCH$449.00Add to cart
The high end of the Buck Mark line. The Buck Mark Plus UDX stand apart from the rest of the Buck Mark pistol line, focusing not just on accuracy and function, but accentuating the look and feel, giving you a premium semi auto 22 pistol. The grip frame is machined with fingeSlab side barrel has highly polished flats for an attractive accent
-TRUGLO front fiber-optic sight gives superior target acquisition even in low light conditions
-Sight Radius: 8″
-California Compliantr grooves that match up to the textured wood laminated grips.
CENTURY ARMS CANIK TP9SFX 9MM 5.2″ BARREL 20 ROUNDS BLACK/GRAY WITH STANDARD DOVETAIL SIGHTS$529.00Add to cart
Century Arms’ Canik TP9SFX is an award-winning, military-grade 9-mm pistol. It features standard dovetail sights with a red and green fiber-optic front sight and a single-action trigger. Its rear sight is installed in a removable red dot cover to eliminate interference with certain red dot sights. The pistol features a match-grade barrel, loaded chamber indicator, and reversible ambidextrous cocking lever
Ruger AR-556 5.56 NATO Pistol
$760.00$700.00Add to cart
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem
- Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Sights: None
- Handguard: 9” Free-Float with M-Lok Attachment Slots
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Receiver Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged 4140 CMV
- Thread Pattern: ½” – 28
- Grooves: 5
- Twist: 1:8 RH
- Barrel Length: 10.50”
- Overall Length: 25.30” (Closed) – 27.90” (Open)
- Height: 7.2”
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Magazine: 30 Round Magpul PMAG
The Ruger AR-556 Pistol is not your standard AR style pistol, the AR-556 is made with premium accessories to Ruger’s precision standards. This version of the AR-556 Pistol is equipped with the SB Tactical SBA3 Stabilizing Brace. The SBA3 will give you excellent control and maneuverability of the AR-556 with the added ability to adjust the length to fit most shooters. The heart of any rifle is the barrel and the AR-556 features a heavy contour, cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning. The 1:8″ twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance. A Ruger flash suppressor is provided, and the 1/2″-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed. Whether your intention is for plinking and target shooting, or for tactical and home defense, go with a name and brand you trust, choose the Ruger AR-556.
- – Lower receiver is fitted with an adjustable SB Tactical® SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® to aid in accuracy, balance and recoil management.
- – Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 9″ length provides enhanced ergonomics and support. Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
- – Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- – Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity, and durability.
When it comes to Modern Sporting Rifles, Parts and Accessories, Palmetto State has the widest selection at the best prices!
SIG SAUER P365 XL 9MM 3.7″ BARREL 12-ROUNDS OPTIC READY$599.00Add to cart
The P365 XL is an excellent choice for a concealed carry with all of the features that Sig Sauer is known for. It is lightweight yet sturdy and easy to conceal. Features includes are X-ray3 night sights, 12 round magazine, and a slightly longer barrel than the traditional P365. Get one at the best price online from gunsretailer and get free shipping today!
More Information SKU 31300447 UPC 798681626540 BRAND Sig Sauer MODEL NAME P365 XL MPN 365XL9BXR3MS CALIBER 9mm CLASS Compact CAPACITY 12+1 BARREL LENGTH 3.7″ LENGTH 6.6″ WEIGHT 20.7oz SIGHTS Optic Ready with X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights GRIP Standard TRIGGER XSeries Straight SAFETY – FINISH Matte Black CONDITION New in Box