- 1911 handguns
- Bulk Rifle Ammo
- Bulk Rimfire Ammo
- Hand Guns
- Hot Deals
- mosin nagant
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
- SIG Sauer
Top rated products
DEWALT 20V MAX Grease Gun Kit, Cordless, 42” Long Hose, 10,000 PSI, Variable Speed Triggers, Battery and Charger Included (DCGG571M1) & 20V MAX XR Battery, 5 Ah, 2-Pack (DCB205-2)
Rated 4.00 out of 5$349.99
HOWA HCR RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24 IN 10 RDS BLACK
Rated 1.00 out of 5$1,199.00
GLOCK G19 Semi-Auto Pistol
Rated 1.00 out of 5$470.00
- 50 Rounds of .22 LR Ammo by Eley Match - 40gr LRN $19.50
- Rock River Arms 18" Varmint EOP Upper Half 5.56/223 with Elevated Optical Platform, Complete W/BCG
- Sig 1911 45 ACP, 5" Barrel, Stainless Stainless Finish SAO Siglite Blackwood Grip (2) 8RD Steel MAG Rail CA Compliant $1,229.99
- Rock Island Armory 1911A1, 38 Super, 8rd $469.99
- Henry Varmint Express 17 HMR, 19.25" Barrel, Large Loop, American Walnut, 11rd $587.00
- Kimber 84M Hunter Rifle, .308 Win, 22" Stainless Barrel, FDE Polymer Stock, 4rd $1,046.00
- Walther P22 .22 L.R. CA Nickel 10 Round, 2 Mags $399.00
Factory Blemished Colt King Cobra. These firearms are unfired outside of manufacturer testing, but are blemished models that we received from our supplier. Each firearm could have a blemish in a different spot. We cannot say for certain where they are, and what are considered blemishes. If you’re seeking additional information you’ll need to contact Colt and provide them with your serial number after purchase. We will not provide any serial numbers prior to purchase.
The King Cobra Carry sports a heavy-duty frame and brushed stainless steel construction. Double Action Only (DAO) with a 2-inch barrel, the King Cobra Carry is the ideal concealed carry .357 Magnum revolver.
Caliber: 357 Mag
Model: King Cobra
Sights: Brass Bead Front Sight
Cylinder Finish: Stainless
Frame Description: Brushed Stainless Steel
Grips: Black Hogue Overmolded
Hammer Style: Bobbed
Barrel Description: Stainless Steel
Barrel Finish: Stainless
Search Code: Colt
Barrel Length: 2 inches
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Multi Gun Shop, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your https://multigunshop.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Multi Gun Shop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to Support@multigunshop.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Multi Gun Shop will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Multi Gun Shop will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Multi Gun Shop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.
GLOCK 42 Semi-Auto Pistol$499.00Add to cart
The GLOCK® 42 Semi-Auto Pistol is a slim, subcompact semi-auto pistol designed specifically for concealed carry. Made with the same materials and quality control as all GLOCK semi-automatic pistols, the G42 is a carry gun you can count on at the moment of truth. Internally, the GLOCK 42 employs the same striker, short-recoil operated, and locked-breech barrel as the larger framed GLOCK pistols, and uses a dual recoil spring assembly as the Gen4 pistols. The Safe-Action trigger system makes shooting in stressed situations infallible. The rough textured polymer grip provides a solid hold, and while quite concealable, it offers shooters enough surface area for ultimate control. The white-dot front sight and the white-bracket rear sight provide rapid acquisition in dim lighting situations. The length, shape, finger rest, and size of the trigger opening are the same as the larger pistols, and the trigger is same size and shape as the smooth-faced triggers used on the Gen4 pistols, making them all familiar to those who already use GLOCK pistols. The GLOCK 42 Semi-Auto Pistol is a reliable, easy to maintain firearm that’s perfect for everyday carry. The G42 comes with 2 ultra-reliable single-stack 6-round magazines.
- Slim, subcompact for concealed carry
- Same internal mechanism as larger GLOCKs
- Dual recoil spring assembly
- Safe-Action trigger system
- Rough grip texturing
- Drift adjustable rear sight
- Comes with 2 magazines
GLOCK 21 Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol$499.00Add to cart
Reliability and simplicity have made GLOCK® semi-automatic pistols a favored sidearm for law enforcement, military, and civilian use all over the world. The GLOCK 21 Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol is a full-size service pistol, shooting the .45 ACP pistol cartridge, a standard military round for over 100 years with proven knock down power. The Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol utilizes a dual recoil spring assembly that substantially increases service life of the pistol, and helps take the snap out of recoil, reducing muzzle flip for faster follow up shots. A modular back strap allows shooters to instantly customize the grip to an individual shooter’s hand size, or to cold weather gloves. Rough grip texturing on the Gen4’s polymer frame provides a sure hold on the pistol when hands are wet or sweaty, and the enlarged magazine catch is reversible, accommodating left- or right-handed shooters. An integral accessory rail in front of the trigger guard allows for the attachment of a plethora of aftermarket tactical flashlights or laser sights. The dovetailed rear sight is drift adjustable and has a white outline around its notch; the fixed front blade has a white dot. Sight acquisition is quick in any light. The GLOCK 21 Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol is an ultra-reliable handgun that is easy to learn how to operate and maintain, making it an ideal choice for self-defense, whether it be for field carry, home defense, or bear protection in the back country. The model 21 Gen4 comes with three standard 13-round magazines, or three 10-round magazines that comply with various city or state restrictions on magazine capacity.
FN FNX-45 TACTICAL THREADED BARREL FLAT DARK EARTH .45 ACP 5.3-INCH 15RDS$1,199.00Add to cart
FNX 45 Tactical for sale in FDE with cheap shipping. We can’t say HOW cheap we sell the FNx 45, so click . Buy the FN FNX-45 Tactical Threaded Barrel Flat Dark Earth .45 ACP 5.3-inch 15Rds FN 66968 from gunsretailer, the cheapest online gun store. We can’t say HOW cheap we sell the FNx, FN part # 66968, . The FNX-45 Tactical provides you with the latest technological advancements in handgun engineering with features that other firearms just can’t match. The checkered polymer frame has a lore bore axis for reduced felt recoil, enhanced operator control.
More Information SKU 31300298 UPC 706397932459 BRAND Springfield MODEL NAME XD-M Elite MPN XDME9459BHC CALIBER 9mm CLASS Full-size CAPACITY 20+1 BARREL LENGTH 4.5″ LENGTH 7.6″ WEIGHT 29oz SIGHTS Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Rack U-Dot™ Rear GRIP Standard TRIGGER Standard SAFETY Grip Safety FINISH Melonite CONDITION New in Box
Ruger AR-556 5.56 NATO Pistol
$760.00$700.00Add to cart
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem
- Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Sights: None
- Handguard: 9” Free-Float with M-Lok Attachment Slots
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Receiver Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged 4140 CMV
- Thread Pattern: ½” – 28
- Grooves: 5
- Twist: 1:8 RH
- Barrel Length: 10.50”
- Overall Length: 25.30” (Closed) – 27.90” (Open)
- Height: 7.2”
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Magazine: 30 Round Magpul PMAG
The Ruger AR-556 Pistol is not your standard AR style pistol, the AR-556 is made with premium accessories to Ruger’s precision standards. This version of the AR-556 Pistol is equipped with the SB Tactical SBA3 Stabilizing Brace. The SBA3 will give you excellent control and maneuverability of the AR-556 with the added ability to adjust the length to fit most shooters. The heart of any rifle is the barrel and the AR-556 features a heavy contour, cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning. The 1:8″ twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance. A Ruger flash suppressor is provided, and the 1/2″-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed. Whether your intention is for plinking and target shooting, or for tactical and home defense, go with a name and brand you trust, choose the Ruger AR-556.
- – Lower receiver is fitted with an adjustable SB Tactical® SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® to aid in accuracy, balance and recoil management.
- – Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 9″ length provides enhanced ergonomics and support. Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
- – Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- – Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity, and durability.
When it comes to Modern Sporting Rifles, Parts and Accessories, Palmetto State has the widest selection at the best prices!